Saturday, March 03, 2012

BT Broadband

I've been without my broadband service from BT since Tuesday.  It was restored today (midday Saturday).
Unfortunately, I have to report that the customer service I received from BT (and in particular their off-shore call centre) and only be described as atrocious!...

I will be moving my broadband account this week as I have no desire to deal with a Company who appear to have little or no regard for their customers........lots of hollow sound bites......and that's about it.   Given time, they can only hang themselves and end up with no customers other than those that have no choice but to deal with them.

I called up their chart this morning and was staggered to see how much progress their share price has made since February 2009....I've set an alert close to the 0.618 Fibonacci level (230p)and if it gets to that level...I'll be shorting it very aggressively.

No comments:

Post a Comment