Friday, March 30, 2012

Update: ARM:LSE

MY short trade on ARM : LSE is still running though It has not developed as I had hoped.  The price action broke the wedge which filled my order (the green circle).  The price then re-entered the wedge and run upwards, coming very close to my stop loss order(the red circle).   However the price has subsequently retraced and is now back up against a support level at 587p.  I need the price to break down through this level.   either way! It could go either way.   Notably, the price has been making higher highs but my macd indicator has not made higher highs.   This should be a bearish indication for the price.  The duration of this pattern on the hourly chart was 116 bars...I have been in the trade for 45 bars so I will allow it to run  and monitor it along the way.  As such, I continue to watch and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment